• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine Limited Series #1-#4 $80

21 posts in this topic

Just a few simple rules: No sales to anyone on probation or HOSers. I accept PayPal or USPS money orders. Books will be sent Priority Mail. Securely sandwiched with cardboard in envelope $5.60. If you want it in a box, $10.80. Let me see the little guy :takeit: if you want them. Sorry, I ship to US only.

Here’s your chance to get a beautiful set of the Frank Miller limited series from 1982 at a very reasonable price. Very nice set. Don’t just take my word for it, look at the scans. What you see is what you get. They’ve been stashed away since I bought them back in the day. They’re not pressed. They haven’t been pawed over by rabid fanboys. All yours for only $80.00. That’s only 1/3 of Guide at 9.2.

wolverine1_zps4a24a50e.jpg

wolverine1b_zps5bde40de.jpg

wolverine2_zps6b848e94.jpg

wolverine2b_zps20ce0de4.jpg

wolverine3_zpsbd809861.jpg

wolverine3b_zps164c9ae7.jpg

wolverine4_zpsbe7f2635.jpg

wolverine4b_zps0d10593b.jpg

oh hell, I need to replace my #1 :takeit:

lol, the comic God is on my side....save once again :roflmao:

Every time this happens to me, I have to consider how I offended the comic God.

Its the comic goddess. Perhaps that why.

Sorry it took so long to respond, I got called to a meeting. Geez, you'd think they wanted me to get some work done instead of being on the internet.:eyeroll:

Mxwll Smrt, you're the ^^ Thanks! I'll be sending an invoice.

Etanick: I actually have several more similar HG sets. I was holding out until closer to the movie. But I will sell one more set at the same price to you if you like. Let me know and I can send you scans.

Darkowl: Are you still interested in #2-#4? PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Count: You know, I didn't think to look at the WTB section. Thanks for letting me know about Darkowl's thread.