• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Kindt (Mind MGMT, 3 Story, Sweet Tooth) Convention SS Opps

6 posts in this topic

In order to make sure that Matt will be available to his fans during this convention season, Matt and I came to an agreement that I will be handling all CGC signature signing opportunities for him. This is to keep creators excited about participating in the SS program and making it as stress free as possible for them.

With the help of Matt and Michael Balent I present the easiest way to get stacks and stacks of your Matt Kindt's books signed for the signature series label. :acclaim:

**STARTS THIS WEEKEND AT PLANET CITY 4/6-4/7**

---Matt will collect $3 per signautre to be donated to Save the Children for any book signed for SS :foryou:

Save The Children

--If anyone requires more then 10 books signed at once I ask that you please contact me via PM first in order to set up a convenient time for Matt to sign them during the convention.

--We are working on dedicated signing blocks for future conventions. Please check back for updates closer to the show you are attending.

-- I will also be accepting mail in submissions for SDCC and NYCC (details coming)

For those of you not concerned with SS, Matt will be signing for free throughout the day for every convention he attends. The signing fee ONLY applies to books intended for SS.

Matt's Convention Schedule

4/6 - 4/7 Planet City Comic Con (Kansas City)

5/11-5/12 TCAF (Toronto)

5/31-6/2 Denver Comic Con

6/7-6/9 Heroes (Charlotte)

7/17-7/21 SDCC

10/10-10/13 NYCC

any questions please PM me ... look forward to getting books signed and raising some money for a great Charity!

Just ask him to sign your book as always and grab a witness if you want it graded. Let him know you're getting it graded. There was nothing set up at TCAF which is the 2nd show in the list above. (thumbs u