• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Chew Original Art? Possibly an Invincible or Nowhere Men too

15 posts in this topic

Looking at possibly picking up a nice Chew splash page. Should really be saving money before the arrival of my twins, but wanted to see what's out there. Also have quite a few things for trade if interested in my sales thread Here.

I met Rob a couple of years ago at a small comic show in New Orleans. I think Chew was on issue 8 or 9. I wasnt familier with the book but asked about buying some art. He had pages from issue 2 on up and covers from 4 or 5 up. Rob only wanted $120 a page and the covers were very affordable aswell. Like I said I didnt follow the book so I passed....boy am I kicking myself now.

Definitely late to the game. I picked up my first issue of Chew 2 months ago and ended up reading the entire run in one weekend. I wish I had known about this when I started getting back into comics last year.

Big thanks to BeerThirty for the hook up on first piece of Original Art.

Chew22Page1_zps9e7b9284.jpg

Love so many characters, it's hard to say. Really depends mostly on the image for me. Would love a splash or half splash though. Are you in Canada? I live in Windsor.