• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN & SA RAW COMICS, SOME are SCARCE 25% to FAZYBONES

57 posts in this topic

My apologies, I don't usually start sales threads with a charity thread on at the same time, but I had been working on these for a while and I can't post them next weekend.

, I'm going to donate 25% of whatever sells to Fay and her husband. Payments should be made to me and I'll sent the money there directly. If I sell more than 50% of the thread, I'll raise the percentage I donate.

This thread contains mostly Golden Age and early Silver.

None of these books have been pressed to my knowledge and I've had most of them for a long time.

Some of these are scarce, I have all kinds of stuff in this thread, they are books I have had for a long time, but really don't fit into my present collection.

I take Paypal, Personal Checks, and Money Orders. I would appreciate it if these books were paid for by April 10th, if you are going to need more time, please contact me before posting a :take it:

I pay for private insurance, so that is included, and I always pay for tracking.

Cost for the U.S.is as follows

Priority

Flat rate envelope (with very strong boards) $5.00 for up to 4 books, I can't fit more than that in one safely.

Boxed priority shipping is $10, if you live closer to me and regional is less, that is what I will charge you.

I will ship media mail if you request, Boxed media up to 2lbs is $3.00

I will gladly ship these out of the U.S. at my cost, but postage has gone up, so you should ask for a price first.

If you spend more than $100 on books, U.S.shipping will be free If you are out of the U.S. and spend more than $100, I'll discount the shipping by what it would have cost me to ship in the U.S.

As always, returns for any reason, but please contact me within 3 days of receipt.

No one on the probation list, please.

:takeit: in the thread, always trumps any ongoing PM. Please quote the picture or name of the book.

Thank you:)

Black Cat 3, the front cover has wrinkles, but the back is a mess, there are black spots that I’m guessing mold. First time I almost threw a comic cover away…but it’s a black Cat 3…I was thinking of spraying it with bleach, but;) I just double bagged it, in a zip lock bag over the bag and board in case someone would like it. The insides are fine and readable

$8.00 Sold to selegue

blackcat3_0001.jpg

blackcat3_0002.jpg

Black Cat 3, the front cover has wrinkles, but the back is a mess, there are black spots that I’m guessing mold. First time I almost threw a comic cover away…but it’s a black Cat 3…I was thinking of spraying it with bleach, but;) I just double bagged it, in a zip lock bag over the bag and board in case someone would like it. The insides are fine and readable

$8.00

blackcat3_0001.jpg

blackcat3_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Jack

$8.00

blackcat3_0001.jpg

blackcat3_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Jack

I knew you'd know how to disinfect it...thanks, Jack :foryou:

Captain Marvel #11

Name on cover, small piece off upper right., and some bug chews lower down. Really nice, white pages, there is small amount of staining on the first wrap and a row of holes going donw near the spine, It had been sewn at one time.. Silvana the Mad Scientist. Grade is Good (2.0) Guide is $103, bin is $75

captainmarvel11_0001.jpg

captainmarvel11_0002.jpg

Double Life of Private Strong

Great color and gloss, but there is distributor’s ink on the 3 outer edges and some rippling at the top. It looks better, but I’m going to say the Grade is VG Guide is $62, bin is $48Sold to selegue

privatestrong_0001.jpg

privatestrong_0002.jpg

Feature Comics #56, Starring Doll Man. There are some very good stories in the book and some good art including a Marijuana Story In Swing Sisson.

The book is in very nice. Shape, there is some slight foxing (or spots) on the top edge, and the inside of the cover is slightly tan on the inside, but nothing is brittle. Dust shadow on the right edge of the cover. First wrap is cream to light tan, but the other pages are off-white. Grade is VF (8.0) or better.

There are only 2 copies on the CGC Census.

VF (8.0) Guide is $186.00 bin is $175.00

feature56_0001.jpg

feature56_0002.jpg

Four Color #133, Tracy. There are a small amount of bug chews at the top and a very small tear right edge, very small corner off lower right.. Grade is Fine , Guide is $51, bin is $40 Sold to Baz

FourColor133_0001.jpg

FourColor133_0002.jpg