• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THOR, RAW - 60s, 70s, & 80s - THREAD CLOSED

39 posts in this topic

One man can only collect so much, and I've decided that I no longer have room for Thor (besides, I never really tried to develop the run, anyway...). So, in this thread I'm offering all of my raw Thor books (along with a few assorted issues from other titles where Thor is prominent), most of which I have owned for at least 25 years. These books span 3 decades, and the grades are all over the place...we'll start in the late '60s and go through the mid-'80s - I'll list about 30 books total in the thread.

Centerfolds attached at both staples unless otherwise noted. I want you to be 100% happy - if you are not completely satisfied with a purchase for any (or no) reason, return the book(s) to me for a full refund within 14 days. If I screwed the pooch, return shipping is on me, otherwise it's on you.

- PMs/offers are certainly welcome, but unconditional :takeit:s in the thread win (time stamps rule)

- If you take it but don't have an active kudos thread here, I reserve the right to ask for a reference before we consummate the deal

- No probies or HOS

- PayPal or personal checks

- Domestic USA only

- My default shipping mechanism is USPS Priority Mail - $5 shipping charge for the first 6 books raw, $10 shipping for 7+ books; if you have another shipping preference, let me know.

Here's the list (also posted at the end of thread)...I bolded the stars of the show (relatively speaking, of course)...offers certainly will not offend me, especially if you want to take a big pile!

:news: Take 20% off these listed prices:

Journey Into Mystery 119 VG/FN $25 SOLD

Thor 137 Reader Copy $2 SOLD

Thor 138 Reader Copy $2 SOLD

Thor 143 Reader Copy $2 SOLD

Thor 145 FN+ $20

Thor 147 VG $7

Thor 149 GD/VG $5

Thor 166 VF $30 SOLD

Thor 172 VF $25

Thor 174 FN/VF $18

Thor 176 FN+ $15