• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYComics 2013 + Masters Schedule (old thread see 2014 thread)

85 posts in this topic

I am thinking of X-Men #1 (2010) cover by JR?

Stan Lee, Sr and Jr and Herb Trimpe?

What do you think? Plus I really like the cover.

Prefer to get books signed that they actually worked on. For example, some people get New Mutants #98 (1st app of Deadpool) signed by Stan Lee but that's never made sense to me since he didn't create any of those characters. Others would love to get it.

If it were my book, I wouldn't do it but that's just me.

One interesting note I would love to toss out there.

When Joe Simon would sign modern Captain America books.........he would specifically stop to check out the art work of how they were drawing his character. One of his favorite artists was Alex Ross. Plus personally I could not afford the older books especially cap books that Joe worked on.

So to me, if a creator appreciates signing covers with their character on it, plus it is a cool cover I want in my collection, plus it is a creator autograph that I want in general because of their importance in the industry..... Why not?

:)

Stan Lee will be signing Saturday at the New York Comic Con

Signing Tickets for Stan Lee will go on sale during preview night at booth 1550 Crazy cat collectibles (Thursday October 10th)

Stan will only be signing on Saturday! So get your tickets early! Fair Warning Last Year a lot of people didn't get his signature because they sold out on the tickets If you were here last year you know what we are talking about...

The reason why I pick X-Men 1 (2010 wolverine variant cover) is Stan, Herb and JR created wolverine, it would be nice if Len is there too. I added JRJR because he did the cover. :)

If it makes you happy, do it.

At the Wizard World NY, I had Larry Lieber sign Amazing Spider-man #700 because he currently works on the Spider-man comic strip as an artist with his brother Stan Lee writing it. He may have not worked on the Spider-man comic but he did the strip. Made sense to me to take advantage of his availability as he rarely ever goes to shows.

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

NYComics is proud to announce that Superstar Comic Creator Tom DeFalco will be appearing Friday and Saturday at our booth 2729 at the New York Comic Con!!!

His signing times will be limited and we will be selling autograph tickets for $10 per item.

2721793-tom_defalco_1_576_zpsf1a6435b.jpg

We will have CAW's on hand for the signing and can help you get your books submitted.

If you want to sub under your own account we can work with you too.

We hope to accommodate Everyone at the show who needs Mr. DeFalco's signature for CGC SS Books!

If you will be in attendance at the NYCC and plan to have over 20 items or more please contact us in advance via pm or email at NYComics@gmail.com

We are also accepting Mail In submissions for Mr. DeFalco along with all other creators at NYCC and Masters Pt. 2. PLEASE visit our website www.NYComics.us for submission instructions, that deadline is 10/1 and fast approaching.

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

NYComics is proud to announce that Superstar Comic Creator Tom DeFalco will be appearing Friday and Saturday at our booth 2729 at the New York Comic Con!!!

His signing times will be limited and we will be selling autograph tickets for $10 per item.

2721793-tom_defalco_1_576_zpsf1a6435b.jpg

We will have CAW's on hand for the signing and can help you get your books submitted.

If you want to sub under your own account we can work with you too.

We hope to accommodate Everyone at the show who needs Mr. DeFalco's signature for CGC SS Books!

If you will be in attendance at the NYCC and plan to have over 20 items or more please contact us in advance via pm or email at NYComics@gmail.com

We are also accepting Mail In submissions for Mr. DeFalco along with all other creators at NYCC and Masters Pt. 2. PLEASE visit our website www.NYComics.us for submission instructions, that deadline is 10/1 and fast approaching.

Hi All UPDATE

NYComics Booth 2729

Tom DeFalco Signing Times

Friday 10/10 4pm-6pm

Saturday 10/11 4pm-6pm

Mr. DeFalco has a $10 per autograph rate.

We hope to see you there! We will be setup all weekend to help with your CGC SS needs! Let us know if you need anyone in our Masters lineup and we can help you! www.nycomics.us

HI EVERYONE

We are looking forward to New York Comic Con this year!

Booth 2729...... We will be ready to rock with any SS Requests or Needs.

Please Stop bye and say hi and drop some books off!

Tom DeFalco is 4pm-6pm Friday and Saturday

We will also be helping Authenticate Stan Lee's Autograph Sessions on Saturday and Sunday. :)

We will be accepting On -Site submissions for

John Romita Sr.

Jim Shooter

Joe Sinnott

Terry Austin

Cheers!

Sean and Chris

Great seeing everyone at the show~!

We got most of our signatures.

We missed Sraczynski, Capullo and Snyder :( A couple of other odds and ends as well.

Romita Sr. signing this Wednesday!

Quick Update All-

We have completed all of our private signings as of yesterday.

It was our pleasure this year to put together two massive multi-signing Opportunites Masters 1 and 2.

We really appreciate those of you who took the time to put together submissions and send your books to us. Thank You!

Once again it was an honor to work with the likes of Stan Lee, John Romita Sr and Jr, Joe Sinnott, Herb Trimpe, Jim Shooter, Tom DeFalco, Terry Austin, and Chris Claremont.

To save the best for last is a huge thanks to all of the CAW's, fellow facilitators, and Mike Balent and his CGC crew....It was a busy busy year.

Mike Balent is a STANDUP guy. I am very excited for the growth of the SS program under his guidance. We are all very lucky to have as dedicated an individual to work with Signature Series. THANK YOU!

Everything will be wrapped up by the end of the week. If you don't have your invoice # already email me and I will def. get you that by the end of the week so you will know exactly what is going on with your books. Thanks again for everything everyone and I hope you all have a fantastic holiday season. :)

All the best,

Sean and Chris