• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYComics 2013 + Masters Schedule (old thread see 2014 thread)

85 posts in this topic

Hi All-

Check out our new website!!!!! www.nycomics.us

Any Suggestions or Comments are appreciated!

Here is our schedule for the rest of the 2013.

Deadlines for these events will be 2 weeks prior to the event.

MASTERS DEADLINE 8/15/13 45 Days AWAY!!!!!

Masters v2- Happening in August prior to Baltimore!

Baltimore Comic Con- September 7th and 8th

http://baltimorecomiccon.com/

Masters v3- Happening in Late September/Early October!

New York Comic Con- October 10th-13th

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

Best,

Sean

Sean,

I know the ink is still drying on the books from the first Masters signing but when do you think you will have preliminary names for V2 and V3?

:popcorn::cloud9:

Sean,

I know the ink is still drying on the books from the first Masters signing but when do you think you will have preliminary names for V2 and V3?

Please get Terry Austin again. :foryou:

Any facilitator that could get Byrne would be insane to release spots to the public without a huge surcharge. Really, they would be insane to do anything but take all the spots themselves.

Any facilitator that could get Byrne would be insane to release spots to the public without a huge surcharge. Really, they would be insane to do anything but take all the spots themselves.

lol I was thinking the EXACT same thing myself.

Yeah. I'm not trying to be a dillhole, but opening up an opp for Byrne is like deciding to send a bunch of random people on the Internet a couple hundred bucks a piece.

Yeah. I'm not trying to be a dillhole, but opening up an opp for Byrne is like deciding to send a bunch of random people on the Internet a couple hundred bucks a piece.

Maybe not. Would depend on what the buy in price was. Byrne is awesome, but his sigs pop up for between 200 and 300 bucks occasionally. Much more than that and I don't know if you have buyers. I could be wrong. Of course this is a moot point. John Byrne is not going to be doing a signing,..

Maybe not. Would depend on what the buy in price was. Byrne is awesome, but his sigs pop up for between 200 and 300 bucks occasionally. Much more than that and I don't know if you have buyers. I could be wrong. Of course this is a moot point. John Byrne is not going to be doing a signing,..

never say never (tsk)

I agree with this.

I agree with this.

Byrne books like Spider-Man year one, next men or my legends books sure. But UHG x-men? Find me some for $200 per and I will give you a generous finder's fee.