• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

28 posts in this topic

Looks like my old copy I sold to Phil 4-years ago... always loved that book.

RE: COMICDEY - It was already graded 6.5 with same page quality.

Kicking myself for ever selling it. Argghhhh. Great book. Somebody should snap this up pronto.

Looks like my old copy I sold to Phil 4-years ago... always loved that book.

RE: COMICDEY - It was already graded 6.5 with same page quality.

Kicking myself for ever selling it. Argghhhh. Great book. Somebody should snap this up pronto.

This is actually a different copy than the one you and Tsimanga had years ago. You sold that one to me, and I still have it.

The book in this thread looks great for a 6.5 though, someone buy it!

Looks like the copy I sold Max last fall, if you want to know the truth.

Since no one reads my posts, I'll say it again, this is the copy I sold him last year. It had a detached centerfold which somehow got reattached. It was a 6.0, now it's 6.5.

I read your posts. And I don't think this one will help the sale of this book much :facepalm:

Since no one reads my posts, I'll say it again, this is the copy I sold him last year. It had a detached centerfold which somehow got reattached. It was a 6.0, now it's 6.5.

What a Cock

I read your posts. And I don't think this one will help the sale of this book much :facepalm:

LMFAO! And a bump for a great book.

never mind...i see the thread is closed. I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....