• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trades, HCs, Omni, Runs, and more....

31 posts in this topic

OK time to clear some shelf space, will be listing some trades, HCs, at least one Omnibus, some title full runs, and what every else I can dredge up.

Rules:

1. No probies/HOSers

2. You pay actual shipping, and where eligible (trades, HCs) media mail is an option.

3. Paypal preferred. Checks, MOs have to clear before books ship.

4. Weight will restrict this to US and its APOs only. If you really want it and are elsewhere, PM me, we'll see what we can do.

5. As always :takeit: in the thread wins over PM negotiations.

1. Imortal Iron Fist Omnibus OOP $110

Hawkeye is a great title from marvel now, read Imortal Iron Fist to see where Fraction & Aja got their start together. Kung Fu, mysticism, and a play boy billionaire? How can you go wrong? This book is OOP and has been for a while. Collects Immortal Iron Fist (2006- Marvel) #1-16, Civil War:` Choosing Sides (2006), ANNUAL #1, Immortal Iron Fist: Orson Randall and the Green Mist Death (2008) and Immortal Iron Fist: Origin of Danny Rand (2008).

RVsM22g.jpg

2. Uncanny X-force Hardcover Lot Vol 1 thru 4, including the HTF OOP Vol 2. $75

These are part of the Marvel Premier HC Line. Here are photos of the 4 books. Once read, like new. Amazing Rick Remender writing, just brilliant story telling. Fantomex and Deadpool being told at their best.

6TmYM7O.jpg

eFzaH4q.jpg

4. Marvel Event Lot (House of M & Disassembled TPBs) $8

Some of the earlier key Marvel evens from the last decade. If you missed them, here's a cheap way to get caught up and answer some key questions....

What's the big deal with Wanda?

Why is everyone making a big deal about Hawkeye?

Why do people keep talking about the "three words"?

Did Joe Quesada lose a bet to Bendis at some point?

Does BMB have incriminating photos of Joe Q cosplaying as Emma Frost?

7NE2T4p.jpg

5. Sandman Lot TPBs Vol 1 thru 5 and 7 & 8. $40 $30 :news:

I never read these, and decided it was silly to be a modern comic reader without at least trying these. So I did. They are great stories, very much in the Alan Moore vein. Note: none of my books have been signed "For Ebay" :D

Note: Books are well worn, no tears, spine tears, but are not fresh stock either (plenty o'shelf wear). I'd guess Im the 2nd or probably 3rd owner of these books.

dsf5bZQ.jpg

6. X-Statix Complete Run including X-force & minis. $50 $40 :news:

Lot of 47+ books includes:

X-Force 116-129

X-Statix 1-26

X-Statix Presents: Deadgirl 1-5

and the iconic Wolverine & Doop 1-2

There are a few other books in this lot, but I need to dig out the collection to be sure.

Books average NM- grades. If you'd like an individual scans I'm happy to oblige.

8cjvyOs.jpg

7. Alan Moore's Saga of the Swamp Thing HC Collection Vol 1 thru 6 $200

Was really hoping to keep these... Vols 1,2,5,6 can be had for $17-20 on ebay. Vols 3 & 4 are Hard To Find and OOP. To put this set together right now on ebay it'd cost over $300 in BINs. And there's only one copy of 3 and 4 listed.

ylDnGqQ.jpg

Was really hoping to keep these... Vols 1,2,5,6 can be had for $17-20 on ebay. Vols 3 & 4 are Hard To Find and OOP. To put this set together right now on ebay it'd cost over $300 in BINs. And there's only one copy of 3 and 4 listed.

ylDnGqQ.jpg

:luhv:

OK Here's my special offer.

I got a mystery box containing 17 (I think) TPBs and HCs this week.

I"ll be listing some of them friday night, BUT before I list them I'll make them available as a purchase incentive (take one per :takeit: lot you've bought before friday night) via PM to those who have already bought 1 or more lots from my sales thread.

Once I start listing them the freebie offer ends.

I had no idea some of these Swampy HCs were going for so much. I was going to post mine like a month ago for like $75 BiN. Boy, would there have been egg on my face. :ohnoez:

Based on what I see, the set in here is a bargain. Highly recommended reading material.

I just re-read that Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus... I should raise the price just based on how awesome that book is!

Fat Cobra alone is worth the price of the book

Ow2d4YA.jpg

Summary with price drops:

1. Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus OOP $110 $100 :news:

2. Uncanny X-force Hardcover Lot Vol 1 thru 4 $75

4. Marvel Event Lot (House of M & Disassembled TPBs) $8

5. Sandman Lot TPBs Vol 1 thru 5 and 7 & 8. $40 $30 :news:

6. X-Statix Complete Run including X-force & minis. $50 $40 :news: