• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Almost Everything Sale: NYX, Uncanny X-Force, Spawn 100/150/200, Platinum Supes

53 posts in this topic

Need to turn up the selling to clear some debt and pile on to the nuptial fund. Not going to 86 everything but am doing a lot more than I initially thought so I’ll just have to look forward to recollecting it all down the road. Anything that doesn’t go here will eventually go to eBay so if you don’t have money for something you want right now there will be more opportunities to come.

All prices are flat and include all shipping charges including postage, full insurance and signature confirmation via the Postal Service within the U.S. If you’re out of the U.S. I’ll eat the same portion of the postage as I do for the U.S. residents just to take some of the sting out of the ridiculous cost of international shipping. If you have your own insurance such as CIA you’re welcome to request whatever shipping service you need and I’ll send you the tracking information to upload to your account and cover the item. (thumbs u

Usual rules apply, :takeit: trump PMs, no probies or HOSers. Payment due in full via PayPal, cashiers check or money order (you're responsible for making sure checks get to me before anything gets mailed).

Questions are welcome through PM or this thread, I am not constantly on but will do my best to check as often as possible to stay up on any posts made. For those unfamiliar with my selling/grading practices please get some peace of mind here. Grades for all raw books will be given as a range, not exact and I'll post the best descriptions and photos I can, if you would like to see additional angles or close-ups just ask and I'll post here or via PM, whichever you prefer. Please do your diligence and ask questions, don't make assumptions.

I’ll be running a concurrent thread in the Gold/Silver/Bronze Section if you don’t see what you like here. Thanks for looking :grin:

That Wolverine cover is awesome. Never saw it before.

If you still have that when i build up my play fund again I will be getting in touch with you

Please do, and if you don't want to spend quite that much, I have a 9.4 signed by Quesada only that was originally a 9.8. Sent it in for SS inside the old slab and everything so it was handled by no one but CGC staff that ran the event. Got signed, came back two grades lower. Why? :censored: if I know (shrug)

Looks exactly the same to me and I see no detriments from inside it's new incorrect holder with incorrect label but I'm done with resubs and giving them more money to fix their own mistakes. You're welcome to take a crack at it and see if they'll put it back in a proper 9.8 holder, could be a cheap way to score a high-grade SS book.

:news:

All books tentatively sold via PM, confirmation coming shortly.

If it falls through I'll repost that they're available again.

Confirmed. I'll have more posted tonight after work, both graded and some raw goodies as well.

Y THE LAST MAN #1, 9, 11-13 – $110 - SOLD

I think #1 is in at least NM- condition, only problem is top right corner of the back cover. The other four issues are additional books I had laying around so they might as well all go together, these are all in NM+ or better.

IMG_6947_zps6caa973f.jpg

IMG_6948_zps6496c2cd.jpg

IMG_6949_zps18f470a8.jpg

IMG_6950_zpscc963f1b.jpg

IMG_6951_zpse11c15b6.jpg

IMG_6952_zpsd7507372.jpg

IMG_6953_zpsb404eb91.jpg

IMG_6954_zpsf4a8be32.jpg

IMG_6955_zpsfced29fe.jpg

IMG_6956_zps3c763d84.jpg

IMG_6957_zpsd05ba6ef.jpg

IMG_6959_zps16c16ba6.jpg

DC NEW 52: ALL THE #1’s AND JUSTICE LEAGUE RRP SKETCH VARIANT – $350 - SOLD

All of these issues are in at least NM condition with the majority of them being in unread NM/M condition. I’ve individually graded the more popular titles below for a more specific breakdown of the group as a whole. Please see photos.

Detective Comics – NM+

All Star Western – NM+

Batman: The Dark Knight – NM+

Batman – NM/M

Superman – NM/M

Wonder Woman – NM/M

Action Comics – NM

Justice League – NM

Justice League Sketch – NM- (corners crimped on lower right front cover all the way to the back, could be pressed out but there is a light color-breaking crease line on back cover).

IMG_6993_zps287252cd.jpg

IMG_6996_zpsea7a5bb2.jpg

IMG_6999_zpsa0b7681b.jpg

IMG_7000_zpsff02c4e5.jpg

IMG_7001_zps4a8638c3.jpg

IMG_7002_zps76f6b2d1.jpg

IMG_7003_zps96a0ff9b.jpg

IMG_7004_zps223920c1.jpg

IMG_7005_zps954618b1.jpg

IMG_7006_zps90ca2057.jpg

IMG_7007_zps3de6e101.jpg

Wolverine Origins #2 CGC 9.4 SS (Canadian Flag Variant Signed by Joe Quesada) Certification # 0181184002 - SOLD

This book was originally graded 9.8 Universal, I sent it in (still slabbed) for a Signature Series event and it returned 9.4 There is no difference in the book and it was handled only by CGC staff, if you’re feeling lucky you can resubmit and maybe get a 9.8 SS book for cheap but I’m tired of giving them my money for their own inconsistency and inability to grade so I’m done with it

IMG_7008_zpsa7a66de0.jpg