• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Almost Everything Sale: NYX, Uncanny X-Force, Spawn 100/150/200, Platinum Supes

53 posts in this topic

Time to pump life back into this thread, all graded books are gone so it will be raws from here on out. Feedback is here and rules are here please read them for terms, grading descriptions and shipping info.

I’ll be running a concurrent thread Gold/Silver/Bronze Section if you're looking for older Marvel and DC hero stuff.

UNCANNY X-FORCE #1-19 (missing 18) 23 TOTAL ISSUES: $100

All of these are in at least NM with most NM+ or better. This was the typical 'only bought and never read' group at the height of their popularity.

Four copies of #1 including the blank variant, Crain variant and RRP variant which are all in perfect shape. Also included is #5.1, #12 variant and #19 variant (no regular version of #19).

IMG_7557_zps9ce6e998.jpg

IMG_7558_zpsa89f4943.jpg

IMG_7559_zpsa34cd144.jpg

IMG_7560_zps7e1a0060.jpg

DEATH AND RETURN OF SUPERMAN SET: $200

Superman #75 - Newstand edition, direct edition, sealed direct edition and sealed platinum edition, the open direct edition has all the goodies that go with it in the bag/board: poster, in mourning black band, Daily Planet newspaper article, stamps, etc.

Adventures of Superman #500 - Newstand edition, direct edition, sealed direct edition and sealed platinum edition, the open direct edition has the card that came with it in the bag/board.

IMG_7553_zps9a5fc21c.jpg

SPAWN # 100, 150, 185, 200 & 220 - 17 TOTAL COMICS, MULTIPLE VARIANTS: $200

All books are in at least NM- with most in NM+ or better, the 150 sketch variant is in NM+ condition and looks excellent.

100 = Miller & Capullo variants

150 = Tan, Capullo & McFarlane Sketch variants

185 = Headless Portacio variant

200 = McFarlane, Liefeld, Lee, Silvestri, Finch, Capullo, Wood and Lee Sketch variants

220 = Spawn, Savage Dragon & Youngblood cover rips

IMG_7563_zpsf9ab8c91.jpg

IMG_7562_zps79d19d6d.jpg

IMG_7564_zps63436839.jpg

Superman #75 - Newstand edition, direct edition, sealed direct edition and sealed platinum edition, the open direct edition has all the goodies that go with it in the bag/board: poster, in mourning black band, Daily Planet newspaper article, stamps, etc.

Adventures of Superman #500 - Newstand edition, direct edition, sealed direct edition and sealed platinum edition, the open direct edition has the card that came with it in the bag/board.

Dave, what are the grades on these?

[Takeit]

UNCANNY X-FORCE #1-19 (missing 18) 23 TOTAL ISSUES: $100

All of these are in at least NM with most NM+ or better. This was the typical 'only bought and never read' group at the height of their popularity.

Four copies of #1 including the blank variant, Crain variant and RRP variant which are all in perfect shape. Also included is #5.1, #12 variant and #19 variant (no regular version of #19).

IMG_7557_zps9ce6e998.jpg

IMG_7558_zpsa89f4943.jpg

IMG_7559_zpsa34cd144.jpg

IMG_7560_zps7e1a0060.jpg

Dave, what are the grades on these?

the 75s are each low NM, a few spine stresses and/or blunted corners, both 500s are NM+ or better. Best I can say for the bagged comics is they are "sealed and unopened" but you can't see the books through them. Prevailing logic is to usually call unopened books NM/M but in my experience books are not always without detriment just because they've never been out of the bag.

Best I can say is I take very good care of my stuff once I own it and I've never bent the bagged editions in half just for kicks. :eek: