• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

13 posts in this topic

Just wanna throw in there that PP #2 9.8 Blue label on the GPA has one recorded sale of $468. Cert #0206233004 sold on Feb. 21st 2013. There are no 2012 sales recorded currently on the GPA.

I haven't looked really at #2 slabs on Ebay, but between the GPA and that you should have a fairly good idea where the price should fall.

That said, it seems a bit odd there's only 1 recorded sale on the GPA for that particular issue. A signature series 9.8 of the same issue appears to range between $550-600 FTR.

Hope that helps, not trying to threadcrap....just putting this up as per your comment "All I have to go off of for now are some old eBay sales". :)

GLWTS

Yeah, I'm seeing the same sales as you; these are all from eBay:

9.8 SS - $550 on 3/25

9.8 SS - $650 on 3/07

9.8 Blue - $480 (the $468 you mention + shipping) on 2/21

I don't have a GPA account, but these appear to be the *only* sales on this book as it matches what you see in GPA.

And 0 active on eBay to track against. I'm trying here...

-- dave

I see 6 9.8 Blues on the census and 1 9.8 Yellow.

Dumb question - Let's say one of those 6 Blues was turned into a second 9.8 Yellow. Would the number of blues then go down to 5 or does it stay at 6 b/c there is no way to track someone cracking it out and re-subbing?

-- dave

I see 6 9.8 Blues on the census and 1 9.8 Yellow.

Dumb question - Let's say one of those 6 Blues was turned into a second 9.8 Yellow. Would the number of blues then go down to 5 or does it stay at 6 b/c there is no way to track someone cracking it out and re-subbing?

-- dave

Books are only removed from the census if the label is returned to CGC.