• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Brass: I love that TTA #59 Northland which smokes my POS WM 9.2 that has "64" written on it...what a dummy :)

Seriously though BEAUTIFUL that I think is no longer an off white pager. The cover itself looks really white as well.

Congrats on those smoking Western Penns as well. Peds + keys = goodness.

Jim

Well, stopped at home for lunch, and this was waiting for me. Still can't believe I spotted the date stamp on the lower grade scan that was up on the dealers website. Another unlabeled Green River.

tta75.9.4unlabeledbig.jpg

BTW....the date stamps on this issue are found in two different locations.....in the yellow area, and right in the white burst behind the Hulk. (See below). My theory is that they started stamping them in the yellow area, realized that the dates weren't showing up too well, and began stamping the books in the white area.

This book is mine also.....

tta75big.jpg

By the way.....for all of you keeping score.....that fabulous Green River FF45 on Comiclink went over the $2,700 mark tonight.

If anyone wants to buy my Green River collection for about $150,000....feel free to drop me a pm. lol

Will you take a post dated out of stater starter check?

BTW....the date stamps on this issue are found in two different locations.....in the yellow area, and right in the white burst behind the Hulk. (See below). My theory is that they started stamping them in the yellow area, realized that the dates weren't showing up too well, and began stamping the books in the white area.

This book is mine also.....

tta75big.jpg

Very Cool GR Book Red! I'm rooting for you!