• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Just a common mid-SA book, but from the Bowling Green pedigree and a state of preservation that seems impossible:

Cap104BG.jpg

Awesome Spidey.

I've been out of buying since November, but when I get back, tracking down a nice Western Penn is of a high priority. Hundreds of pedigreed Marvels and for some reason I've never owned a Western Penn. Or a Circle 8, but, you know, those are harder to come by.

Just a common mid-SA book, but from the Bowling Green pedigree and a state of preservation that seems impossible:

Cap104BG.jpg

BG copies continue to blow me away everytime I see one.

Great books everyone, makes me want to go buy a Ped, right now!

:D

:gossip: It's not mine, I wish it were, unless posting a quote of the book makes it mine?

I like the sound of that that, the book is now mine, please mail it to me Bob.

I swear that book looks as good as the ones you find on the "new issues" shelves at your LCS.

Here's another Bowling Green stunner, with just a lone defect that I refer to as an "affordability flaw", one that doesn't even show up on the scan:

SilverSurfer1BG.jpg

:gossip: It's not mine, I wish it were, unless posting a quote of the book makes it mine?

I like the sound of that that, the book is now mine, please mail it to me Bob.

whoops.... I didn't notice that you were commenting on the book, not posting it!

lol