• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

I just realized I have a raw copy of a Northland book.....a Tales To Astonish #76. I purchased from Motor City at a Big Apple Con two years ago. Came with a certificate. It may officially be the first pedigree book I ever bought. Had no idea what it was, just that it looked reeeeally nice!

Hey Steve, wanna' work on a Northland Pedigree Site? 893whatthe.gif

tta76northland.jpg

PS check out the marvel and dc CGC datalists that you can find on my GR site.....I've collected CGC data for over 100 graded Green Rivers, probably the biggest list for any one pedigree other than the Church collection.

I just realized I have a raw copy of a Northland book.....a Tales To Astonish #76. I purchased from Motor City at a Big Apple Con two years ago. Came with a certificate. It may officially be the first pedigree book I ever bought. Had no idea what it was, just that it looked reeeeally nice!

Hey Steve, wanna' work on a Northland Pedigree Site? 893whatthe.gif

tta76northland.jpg

PS check out the marvel and dc CGC datalists that you can find on my GR site.....I've collected CGC data for over 100 graded Green Rivers, probably the biggest list for any one pedigree other than the Church collection.

Hook,

Any chance you might want to part with this book? tongue.gif

TTA # 93 9.6 Breathtaking!!! hail.gifcloud9.gif One of my all time Fave covers of Marvel Silver age !!! Anyone have a TTA # 79 Hulk vs. Hercules cover in high grade pedigree to post ? Always loved that cover also, in the run.Kirby & Everett ,almost as good as Kirby & Wood, Kirby&Sinnot!!! cloud9.gif

Hey Brad ,Beautiful DD # 26 !! Do you have a Green River DD # 24 ? If so post that baby also,I'm biased with that one.I remember buying that off the stands & really loving that issue;now that wasn't the 1st DD I ever purchased, but that one stands out for me because of that cover;Ka-Zar going to throw DD to his doom ,castle in the background,& Hey,He was like Tarzan; which I loved to watch on TV in the 60's with my Father! cloud9.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great cover.

I would have been all over that in Heritage's Auction (you got a great deal) except I had just picked up the White Mountain copy (CGC 9.6). But as I said, you got a very good price.

On that note, did someone say they liked TTA#93?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you own that?

Yes.

Unfortunately, I do not have HG #79 to share. I need 9 more issues in 9.4 or higher to have a complete run from #59-101 (the Hulk appearances). Obviously, I don't have the Northland copy of #76, but I do have the Boston copy.

656286-TTA%2376.jpg

589a8cf90982c_656286-TTA76.jpg.fd40f40029b6e4553c2879507b28bf6d.jpg

Obviously, I don't have the Northland copy of #76, but I do have the Boston copy.

656286-TTA%2376.jpg

Nine point freakin eight! You've got quite the muey fantastico high grade TTA run going there, Steve. 893applaud-thumb.gif It does look like the book has acquired a slightly fuzzy ULC from being in the older, looser slab - might grade as low as a 9.6 today. yeahok.gif

How about sharing some more closeups from your Mass Strange Tales run? I would especially enjoy seeing any of the Steranko covers you'd be willing to post.

Hey Brad ,Beautiful DD # 26 !! Do you have a Green River DD # 24 ? If so post that baby also,I'm biased with that one.I remember buying that off the stands & really loving that issue;now that wasn't the 1st DD I ever purchased, but that one stands out for me because of that cover;Ka-Zar going to throw DD to his doom ,castle in the background,& Hey,He was like Tarzan; which I loved to watch on TV in the 60's with my Father! cloud9.gif

Your wish is my command! It's not graded yet! But it's the Green River! There's a thumbnail of the book up on the Green River site...but I haven't gotten this up yet.

daredevil24big.jpg

Great cover. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I would have been all over that in Heritage's Auction (you got a great deal) except I had just picked up the White Mountain copy (CGC 9.6). But as I said, you got a very good price. thumbsup2.gif

On that note, did someone say they liked TTA#93?

648988-TTA%2393.jpg

Do you own that? hail.gif893whatthe.gif

Time for the obligatory cloud9.gif.