• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Curator, Boston, Western PA, Northland, Green River....keep 'em coming!

Here is a great Steranko Nick Fury cover - I don't think there were any bad ones. The guy was just the master of action-packed and dramatic composition. Could there possibly be any more guns? The Northland copy ain't too shabby either:

687629-st153.jpg

687629-st153.jpg.06cab95f3669bfbe2e28fdb8eb5ed1de.jpg

Curator, Boston, Western PA, Northland, Green River....keep 'em coming!

Here is a great Steranko Nick Fury cover - I don't think there were any bad ones. The guy was just the master of action-packed and dramatic composition. Could there possibly be any more guns? The Northland copy ain't too shabby either:

687629-st153.jpg

frustrated.gif CLS! frustrated.gif

I true beauty.

I honestly think that the Northland collection books might be nice pedigree (for early to mid Silver-Age books). The almost always have good quality of production and don't have usually any yellowing on the covers (at least the ones I have).

thumbsup2.gif

daredevil10big.jpg

This thread drives me nuts... so little to learn.. so much time.

Wait

Strike that.. reverse it.

It is great to see soo many nice books in one place. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I would love to see a forum room dedicated just for Pedigrees.. Sticky a name for each Pedigree at the top.. and anyone with a scan could make a post of whatever copies then own. And also all Pedigree related topics/questions could also be in one place, and not get lost in General.

Now a bit Off topic...

That DD #10

OK.. last night I watched on the Discovery Channel a special about NY City & Superheros.

They spent quite a few minutes on D.D.

Stan, Quesada, and others talked about all the now famous Marvel haunts... Hells kitchen, Times Sq. Bleeker St. Delancy St... etc.. and how NY has changed since then. It is not as dirty as it once was.

But back in the day it was what I consider classic NY city.. lots of concrete, steam, dark alleyways, crime everywhere.And all Stan could come up with was a Kitty Kat , a Gorilla man, and a Dove/Pigeon guy to oppose M.Murdock?

I know the cover says.."Strangest Foes "

How does that issue read?, as I have not read it due to the fact I could never get past that cover. Although that D.D. pose really is VERY good.

Ze-

My JIM run now has representatives from the Pacific Coast, Massachusetts, Boston, Green River and White Mountain pedigrees. I think I'm in need of professional help! insane.gif

Thanks and kudos to George/MoFo for a smooth transaction on this beauty. I think it was the first of about a hundred plots in which Loki transferred his evil powers to another evil-doer:

JIM91.jpg