• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

It's amazing Kirby is considered in such high regard when he put out covers like that Thor #168. Yuck. crazy.gif

I happen to think that's a great cover. sumo.gif

Yeah, but your English. poke2.gifscrewy.gif

Seriously though, completely ridiculous cover. How does Galactus turn his head with those "horns" hitting him in the shoulders? The Galactus "skirt" never looked funnier than in that cover.

It's amazing Kirby is considered in such high regard when he put out covers like that Thor #168. Yuck. crazy.gif

Seriously though, completely ridiculous cover. How does Galactus turn his head with those "horns" hitting him in the shoulders? The Galactus "skirt" never looked funnier than in that cover.

It's artistic license!! It's pop art, dammit!! It's not supposed to be realistic......perspective be damned!

It's artistic license!! It's pop art, dammit!! It's not supposed to be realistic......perspective be damned!

Isn't that what distinguishes good artists from bad artists? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

His English what? confused.gif

My Little Pony. foreheadslap.gif

news.gif HIJACKING IN PROGRESS - All thats left to make it official is Graemlins from Gre...

news.gif HIJACKING IN PROGRESS - All thats left to make it official is Graemlins from Gre...

screwy.gif