• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Not a dream! Not an illusion! Not an imaginary story! I actually bought a Marvel book. Really liked the composition of the cover...the drama in the foreground and the action in the background. And it's a Western Penn...

avengers113.jpg

Another old label resub candidate. A 9.6 unless there is somethig we are missing. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Is there a link you can point me to about resubmitting ? Does this mean you crack it ? I would be pretty darn worried about doing that...

And speaking of Western Penn, I just got this in the mail today from Chris Cole. This book is so hard to find with a snow-white cover AND with nice centering. More often than not it's off-center. Needless to say, I am thrilled to be the owner of this:

741679-mtu5.jpg

Very nice book, but I can see PedigreeMan just getting more and more frustrated.gif.

He believes most SA pedigrees, aren't really WORTHY. blush.gif

I'm sure he is LOVING seeing all these BA books. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Keep em coming!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The problem with Ga pedigree books is that they hardly come up for sale and when they do they go for high dollar amounts. So the SA and BA books are more likely to trade hands and are more affordable.

The problem with Ga pedigree books is that they hardly come up for sale and when they do they go for high dollar amounts. So the SA and BA books are more likely to trade hands and are more affordable.

Thanks for clearing that up. tongue.gif

Thanks for clearing that up. tongue.gif

You know what I meant. You could either pay for one GA book or several BA books. If you chose the former, this thread would be a lot shorter.

*** You are ignoring these worshippers of false idols. ***

cloud9.gif

screwy.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

What's with the gansta rap avatars? You're more white than deathlok and he's more of a gangsta than you'll ever be! tongue.gif

cloud9.gif

screwy.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

What's with the gansta rap avatars? You're more white than deathlok and he's more of a gangsta than you'll ever be! tongue.gif

I'm going through my angry black male phase.

cloud9.gif

screwy.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Keep up with you attitude and you'll be deader than your last avatar! mad.gif

Another old label resub candidate. A 9.6 unless there is somethig we are missing. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Is there a link you can point me to about resubmitting ? Does this mean you crack it ? I would be pretty darn worried about doing that...

Just read through the FAQ's on the main web page. I think you can have this "reholder" in a new case. You can send it in as is and they will crack, regrade it and slabb it a new. I'm not sure how they do this but I suspect that the book gets cracked by the quality control people before it gets sent to the graders. Personally I would crack it myself and send it in for regular grading just to eliminate any bias that may occur if/when they see the old label.

cloud9.gif

screwy.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Tupac ain't dead, he's just resting.

cloud9.gif

screwy.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Shug's next! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif

screwy.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Shug's next! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hells naw ... Suge's immortal!