• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

I.....I.....just saw it. 893whatthe.gif

It's a thing of beauty! yay.gif

You can thank Ze-man for coming up with it.

shy.gif Although I did second the motion put forth by FFB.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Although when I did try to explain the honor to Mrs. Redhook, she basically did a yeahok.gif followed by a screwy.gif.

You betcha. This Avengers #45 has been listed for some and I have been watching and watching until I finally couldn't take it anymore. I don't have any slabbed pedigree's at the moment so this should be a nice start.

Great Book!!!

You definitely are getting some nice Bowling Green pedigrees.

Yeah, I like Marie Severin's stuff more and more--it really grows on you. There's a lot going on in this NF 16 cover and it conveys a feeling of depth quite well. The logistics of the heat ray Hydra is using to melt through a wall, but not fry Fury or the other Hydra members cracks me up though!

Well I ahven't bought a pedigree book in awhile, but I do have a few on the way.

Here is one I picked up the other day, my first of this pedigree.

Super DC Giant #24 NM+ 9.6 White pages Ohio pedigree

superdcgiant24f.jpg

You may have noticed the LLC, I think 9.6 is overgraded.

Cool book (and I don't have a book from the Ohio pedigree yet frown.gif).

Most 9.6 books do have a flaw. But usually the rest of the book has to be perfect (i.e. not even one non-color breaking crease).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great book. But I'd like to know how many Boston copies there are of that issue?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That sounds about right.

tongue.gif