• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

My latest......

gr1.jpg

Hah! That a soda, Brad? Because if it is, we can all imagine how yummy that water dredged from the ol' green river must taste in a carbonated beverage... yeahok.gif

Just in from Mile High.....a nice books with lots to offer......A GR pedigree, the hideous DS Collection designation, a Curt Swan goofy Jimmy Olsen cover....not bad for $46.50 including shipping. I'm happy. confused-smiley-013.gif

jimmyolsen105lorez.jpg

Tell me about it. But they were fun. I didn't buy them back then, but in retrospect they are very much of their time....plus Curt Swan was pretty rockin'.

Thanks. I might call for the graders notes on this, just curious why it didn't grade higher. I also realized it's the only copy of this book ever graded. Not super-surpised.... JO is not what you'd call a hot title, but other books around it in sequence have 7, 8 copies graded.

Thanks. I might call for the graders notes on this, just curious why it didn't grade higher. I also realized it's the only copy of this book ever graded. Not super-surpised.... JO is not what you'd call a hot title, but other books around it in sequence have 7, 8 copies graded.

Nice book... funny cover... tongue.gif

Is that top staple still attached?.. it looks to be recessed a bit at least. Might be what dropped it down?

Ze-

The whiteness preservation of the covers of the Oakland books is impressive - although it is certainly easier to find bone white books from the late Silver and early Bronze than from the beginnings of the Silver Age, I think it is still not very common.

Speaking of whiteness preservation, I acquired my first example from the Curator collection. The whites on the front and back covers are as nice as I have heard others rave about. I'd love to see more books from this collection in person.

tos68.jpg