• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

HOLY CRAPP! Guess who just got elected president of the CGC Boards Fantastic Four Fifty-Five Club!!!!!!! Hail to the Chief, Baby! 893whatthe.gif

Brad, I'm afraid there is a 9.9 (!!!) copy of this ish - from the Boston or Western PA ped, I can't remember which.

Dear Mr. President,

Just as well no one here (I assume) has it....I might start bleeding from the eyes if I saw it. foreheadslap.gif

Besides, our club is for CGC Board members only!

Dear Mr. President,

Just as well no one here (I assume) has it....I might start bleeding from the eyes if I saw it. foreheadslap.gif

Besides, our club is for CGC Board members only!

It belongs to Doug Schmell (Captain Tripps), so he gets to be the President.

Happy to welcome this puppy into the family......originally slabbed by our own Shin Kao. Paid too much, but I wasn't going to let this one go, being as FF was my favorite silverage title.

ff45big.jpg

Just terrific colors on those GR books, RH!

The Cleveland collection failed to get an official pedigree designation from CGC, but the books I've seen from it are like the GR and other pedigrees with exceptional cover colors and whiteness. Here is a sweet Cleveland book, very common in high grade but beautiful nonetheless:

FF59.jpg

Actually, to be fair, it has an accumulation of minor defects, including an abraision near the center of the top of the cover. Not anything major. I'm sure that, if I were into the numbers game, and resubbed it might get a 9.0 on a good day. For now it remains, what it is. And much loved.

Red