• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Stunning books being posted!

Here are two recent acquisitions:

SS 18 cgc 9.4 Massachusetts (the final, all-Kirby ish)

SS18.jpg

Thor 129 cgc 9.4 Northland

Thor129.jpg

And a book I've owned for quite awhile, just before it whisks its way to a new owner:

ASM 29 cgc 9.2 Green River (a 9.4 book in a 9.2 slab)

ASM29.jpg

I managed to secure this after a lengthy payment plan on my part. Big kudos going out to Bill Hughes, at vintagecollectables. A truely great guy to deal with, full marks!

SS-1-98B.jpg

dooh, actually this is the old cgc label before the new label designation.

I managed to secure this after a lengthy payment plan on my part. Big kudos going out to Bill Hughes, at vintagecollectables. A truely great guy to deal with, full marks!

SS-1-98B.jpg

893whatthe.gifyay.giftakeit.gif

SS-1-98B.jpg

893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

SS-1-98B.jpg

Wow what a pickup. Now you need to get one of his 9.8's for issue #4. 893applaud-thumb.gif

SS-1-98B.jpg

The quality of that book is amazing

cloud9.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I wonder how many times I can show this? This is on its way to me from Arex and it is my first pedigree book. I have had 2 Don Rosa books but those were from a collection not a pedigree.

As far as I know, Don Rosa is a pedigree. =) Though, I'm not sure the definitive opinion has been set down on that.