• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Where on earth do you keep finding the GR's, Brad!?!? You're killing me with the Spidey issues I don't have! thumbsup2.gifheadbang.gif

I chalk it up to living right. confused-smiley-013.gif

....and the kindness of fellow collectors. gossip.gif

Edited by Red Hook

Thanks, Brad - I know those Greenies will look even better displayed among so many of their brothers and sisters.

Guess this makes pretty obvious which Silver and early Bronze Age run I've elected to sell. More news to follow shortly, so stay tuned... gossip.gif

Thanks, Brad - I know those Greenies will look even better displayed among so many of their brothers and sisters.

Guess this makes pretty obvious which Silver and early Bronze Age run I've elected to sell. More news to follow shortly, so stay tuned... gossip.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Which titles are we talking about. confused.gifpopcorn.gif

My newest Northland, courtesy of The Korvac Saga. Thanks, Rich!!! flowerred.gif

TalesToAstonish56.jpg

Nick, very nice pick up thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Love to see a little more of your TTA action in the SA thread hi.gif Your slowly becoming the 'Northland guy'

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

- Amazing Spiderman

- 84 high grade slabs

- from #2 - #109 plus first five annuals

- pedigrees represented: Massachusetts, Western PA, Sid's Luncheonette, Winnipeg, Don and Maggie Thompson

- Blazingbob (www.highgradecomics.com)

When the run is ready to go online, a post will appear in the Marketplace.

Only Slobodian I own, and its very pretty

jim111slobodian.jpg

I'll take it.

And Slobodian didn't submit thousands of dollars worth of books for grading to CGC did he? But then of course revenue generation has nothing to do with Pedigree designation now does it insane.gifboo.gif

popcorn.gif

Dont know why i didnt put these here, I know i splattered them everywhere else it seems!

Captain America 110 9.4 Pacific Coast

Cap110PacCoast.jpg

So you own it hail.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Yeah, I was lucky enough for Brian to swap it with me. You got any Cap Pac Coasts you are willing to part with?