• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Most of my pre-heroes are in mid-grade, including a copy of this one in 5.5, because they are the most affordable. But now, I'm starting to sway towards buying one high grade as opposed to three or four mid-grades. High grade pre-heroes are just so pleasing to behold.

Angelo

I was going to bid on that JiM 61, but it slipped my mind and slipped through my fingers. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Luckily someone was good enough to sell me his undercopy due to a recent upgrade! blush.gif Small world...

Congrats on a beautiful copy Angelo!

jim81.jpg

I was going to bid on that JiM 61, but it slipped my mind and slipped through my fingers. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Luckily someone was good enough to sell me his undercopy due to a recent upgrade! blush.gif Small world...

jim81.jpg

You and your mummy covers! 893applaud-thumb.gif

jim81.jpg

thumbsup2.gif Thanks, Andy

Angelo

Only one more pre-hero Marvel mummy cover left to go.

Which one?

I have TTA 31, but I still need a TTA 8. Those two and the JiM 61 are the only three pre-hero Marvel mummy covers that I know of.

Which one?

I have TTA 31, but I still need a TTA 8. Those two and the JiM 61 are the only three pre-hero Marvel mummy covers that I know of.

I got a TTA #7, but no #8. I'll be sure to be on the look out for you.

Angelo

Which one?

I got a TTA #7, but no #8. I'll be sure to be on the look out for you.

Angelo

893applaud-thumb.gif

There is one on CLink, but I don't want to pay over guide. frown.gif

Curator copy

capaction1039.jpg

Nik;

Nice pickup with the Curator copy! thumbsup2.gif

Did you pick this book up from John Hauser's website as I believe I saw it there last summer? He had quite a few of the Curator #1 issues at the time and they were reasonably priced at just a slight premium over guide. takeit.gif