• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Ive posted these before, but the freakin scans blew.

So, here is what I have so far in my ToS Pedigree run.

Thanks for sharing. Very nice ToS comics. cloud9.gif

Thanks for the compliment! Im trying slowly to put together a ToS 70-99 pedigree run. Im probably screwy.gif for trying it, but weve gotta have something to chase!

Went down to the Big Apple show not really expecting to find any GRs, but came up with a pair....

mcic02big.jpg

Of course you realize I now have to hate you.

Christo_pull_hair.gif

You won't hate me as much when you receive what I picked up especially for you yesterday. It's a Northland and comes with a COA. I'll try to get it out to you this week.

Red

mission.jpg

lolthumbsup2.gif Go Colts!

Payton Manning continues to find ways to lose big games then he blames he lineman because he doesn't think he got proper coverage-what a bozo. The Pittsburg interception that was over ruled back and the Indy offside that resulted in no call was brutal, the league had the fix in for this game and tried everything they could to help Indy win. And then the Champ Bailey fumble through the end zone was just another brutal call.