• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Sketch Opportunity with Ethan Van Sciver@C2E2

44 posts in this topic

Here's the final Beast cover plus a better look at the awesome Batman:

6fIdOdW.jpg

I like this cover a lot but I think it would've been better without the scribbled background

The owner of the sketch and the people in the opp know and understand the backstory of the scribbled background (thumbs u

6fIdOdW.jpg

I like this cover a lot but I think it would've been better without the scribbled background

The owner of the sketch and the people in the opp know and understand the backstory of the scribbled background (thumbs u

Just making an observation (thumbs u

6fIdOdW.jpg

Really felt bad about the background, apologized to the owner and did my best to make amends and give him an update of what was going on (thumbs u

6fIdOdW.jpg

Really felt bad about the background, apologized to the owner and did my best to make amends and give him an update of what was going on (thumbs u

Wouldve looked better without the scribble (thumbs u

lol its not your fault Mike, relax