• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

golden age peds f.s.

34 posts in this topic

deslabbed planet 22, toledo copy, label included. $550.

toledo.jpg

Toledos are such a pleasure in hand - and often as with this copy have deep reds on the covers - which makes all the difference with this particular cover IMHO. Looks like a tiny corner chip keeps this copy from very high grade. Ironically, I have a near identical copy - similar appearance, similar fault, so no upgrade for me or I'd be all over this one.. But this is a tough issue, and at that price really shouldn't be languishing.

toledo.jpg

Toledos are such a pleasure in hand - and often as with this copy have deep reds on the covers - which makes all the difference with this particular cover IMHO. Looks like a tiny corner chip keeps this copy from very high grade. Ironically, I have a near identical copy - similar appearance, similar fault, so no upgrade for me or I'd be all over this one.. But this is a tough issue, and at that price really shouldn't be languishing.

What does the grading note say?

What does the grading note say?

"Centerfold detached"

Still gorgeous...