• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any love for the Valiant reboot?

634 posts in this topic

Enjoy, you say?

DONE! :whee:

No kidding!

Someone should post their hoard of Solar 10 CGC 9.6s soon.

:baiting:

If you're talking about me, it's not exactly a hoard... these are "low grade" for moderns, right?

CGCSolars.jpg

If you're talking about me, it's not exactly a hoard... these are "low grade" for moderns, right?

CGCSolars.jpg

Heck no!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Anyone that has collected Solar 10 first or second print comes to realize how tough even a 9.4 can be to track down. Especially with sellers on Ebay that mail them poorly.

136914.jpg.fa64fca8ac28ee7938777d5ccb28d7f9.jpg

Just picked up my issues for the month. Harbinger and Harbinger Wars were both very good reads.

I hope some new people get a chance to check out Harbinger Wars. This looks to be a great cross over that also happens to feature great story telling.

I know this is a longshot, but with what is quickly amounting to a cohesive and shared universe... I can only wonder if we will see a return of some sort to the Unity Storyline.

I miss bionic dinosaurs.

Also, I am sure that this has been beaten to death, but with Turok currently in the hands of Dreamworks, I wonder if the Gold Key / Classics Media would be forced to become more flexible with licensing the character if Dreamworks gave the nod.

I think the current creative teams could do something really special with a unity storyline, but I don't see it happening without Solar. He was just too integral to the Unity story and the Valiant universe as a whole.

I think the current creative teams could do something really special with a unity storyline, but I don't see it happening without Solar. He was just too integral to the Unity story and the Valiant universe as a whole.

So are the dinosaurs.

Quoted to look back on around Xmas. I bet they knock it out of the park

Agreed. These guys have a hell of a handle on these characters.

Agreed. These guys have a hell of a handle on these characters.

:wishluck:

They could subsititue in Erica Pierce without needing Solar as I believe she is a Valiant creation. I wonder if the Destroyer is held under Dreamworks / Classics Media... while not Solar himself I am sure that legal might make a claim that since he is a derivative character that Dreamworks / Classics owns the rights as well even though Valiant created it.

I would be very happy just to see the Dinosaur Hunter walk around and play with the Valiant characters again.

For those that missed the excitement the first time around.

0oaD1uCl.jpg

I recently purchased a complete Unity Set off someone as I still remember that as one of the best storylines from all of the comic companies that came out of the time period.

Now I just want to read the old version...

Funny that they are already down to releasing the second string books like ninjak and hard corps because they are out of characters.

I'd be more interested in picking up some new creations in this universe than rehashes of the b team.

Funny that they are already down to releasing the second string books like ninjak and hard corps because they are out of characters.

I'd be more interested in picking up some new creations in this universe than rehashes of the b team.

There are more good Valiant characters out there, but yeah, I'd like to see some new creations.

There are more good Valiant characters out there, but yeah, I'd like to see some new creations.

Without a doubt!

I believe it was teased that there are new creations in the pipe line.