• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever happened to Comic Keys?

14 posts in this topic

Whatever happened to Comic Keys? I see he hasn't sold for over 1 year. I remember forum members were trying to get him sput down legally. This guy (formerly Fantasy Comics) is bad news for the business. Did he change to another seller name? Excuse my ignorance as I have been away from the forum.

Whatever happened to Comic Keys? I see he hasn't sold for over 1 year. I remember forum members were trying to get him sput down legally. This guy (formerly Fantasy Comics) is bad news for the business. Did he change to another seller name? Excuse my ignorance as I have been away from the forum.

The guy currently operating as Fantasy-Comics is a great seller on e-bay, Dennis something...tight grading, great service maybe a bit pricey but you get what you pay for! (thumbs u NO relation to comic keys

http://myworld.ebay.com/fantasy-comics&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID&_trksid=p3984.m1543.l2533

Fantazia - not Fantasy.

Danny/Richard/Perry hasn't sold uner the C-K name for much more than just a year. After the C-Keys ID got cast off because of Ebay's feedback policy, he sold as Robojo33 for a few years. Now that the Robo ID is NARU'd, he started his own website and is trying to sell on Amazon. And he got kicked off Bidstart.

The guy currently operating as Fantasy-Comics is a great seller on e-bay, Dennis something...tight grading, great service maybe a bit pricey but you get what you pay for! (thumbs u NO relation to comic keys

http://myworld.ebay.com/fantasy-comics&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID&_trksid=p3984.m1543.l2533

I've bought a few Copper Age (excuse me - 1980s) books from him, and was extremely pleased with the transaction.

Each unrestored raw comic offered is painstakingly examined for any signs of restoration and repair so that we can make a restoration guarantee that is absolutely unique among sellers of unrestored raw comics.

:roflmao:

Just don't get it graded. :eek: