• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze, Silver, and Gold

56 posts in this topic

As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund. I accept PayPal, checks, and Money Orders. I ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination and insurance value. Any pressed, face-jobbed, or books-taped-to-achieve-a-higher-grade-when-they-should-have-actually-received-a-lower-grade will be noted. Prices firm for now. Will be listing a bunch of great books through the end of the weekend.

I'm always looking to upgrade my House of Mystery and House of Secrets 15 and 20-centers, so please feel free to drop me a PM if you have any of these for sale/trade (9.4 or better). Also looking to upgrade a couple of my LB Cole Blue Bolts, Ghostly Weirds, and a few other Cole odds and ends so lmk if you have any cool stuff like that for sale/trade as well.

First up is the best, psychedelic romance cover from the early Bronze period, just a killer book.

Super DC Giant 21 CGC 9.4 OW/W (No writing or date stamps) $895.00

sdc21v2.jpg

Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.4, 1st Wolverine, White Pages, Great Color. $2,750

This is a well-centered copy with no writing or date stamps.

hulk181.jpg

hulk181back.jpg

Superman 245 CGC 9.4 White Pages, no writing or date stamps. $600.00

Super tough 100 pager with only 1 9.6 on the census and 3 9.4's, and it's been that way for the last 4 years with no new HG copies showing up. This is the Superman equivalent of Batman 238, absent the Neal Adams cover and Batman 238 price. lol

dc7.jpg

Ok, one last book for tonight...unless I decide to list more, then it won't be the last book for tonight but at this point, it is. :sumo:

Amazing Spider-man 6 CGC 6.0 White Pages 1st App Lizard $SOLD

(Note there is a small pencil mark around Spidey's waist).

asm6.jpg

As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund. I accept PayPal, checks, and Money Orders. I ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination and insurance value. Any pressed, face-jobbed, or books-taped-to-achieve-a-higher-grade-when-they-should-have-actually-received-a-lower-grade will be noted. Prices firm for now. Will be listing a bunch of great books through the end of the weekend.

I'm always looking to upgrade my House of Mystery and House of Secrets 15 and 20-centers, so please feel free to drop me a PM if you have any of these for sale/trade (9.4 or better). Also looking to upgrade a couple of my LB Cole Blue Bolts, Ghostly Weirds, and a few other Cole odds and ends so lmk if you have any cool stuff like that for sale/trade as well.

First up is the best, psychedelic romance cover from the early Bronze period, just a killer book.

Super DC Giant 21 CGC 9.4 OW/W $895.00

sdc21v2.jpg

Not a book you see everyday in HG, great book Mike.

Super DC Giant 21 CGC 9.4 OW/W $895.00

sdc21v2.jpg

I don't collect romance comics so I must confess I've never seen this cover before, but it's an absolutely stunning cover. This is right up there with the best bronze horror covers IMHO. Awesome book!

Ok, one last book for tonight...unless I decide to list more, then it won't be the last book for tonight but at this point, it is. :sumo:

Amazing Spider-man 6 CGC 6.0 White Pages 1st App Lizard $650.00

asm6.jpg

I want this.... hm

Amazing Spider-man 6 CGC 6.0 White Pages 1st App Lizard $650.00

asm6.jpg

I want this.... hm

It wants you too Chris! :hi:

Super DC Giant 21 CGC 9.4 OW/W (No writing or date stamps) $895.00

sdc21v2.jpg

Extremely nice book and crazy tough number to find in any shape (thumbs u

GLWTS

Super tough 100 pager with only 1 9.6 on the census and 3 9.4's, and it's been that way for the last 4 years with no new HG copies showing up. This is the Superman equivalent of Batman 238, absent the Neal Adams cover and Batman 238 price. lol

dc7.jpg

What a nice looking book!

dc7.jpg

What a nice looking book!

Thanks, it really is sharp as all that blotchiness/cloudiness in the scan is from scuff marks and imperfections on the case and inner well.

The scanner light reflects off of a black cover resulting in the cloudiness. I don't know of any way to make them accurately represent the comic.

Fantastic Four 26 CGC 7.5 White Pages $375.00

Avengers cross-over, Hulk vs. Thing and everyone else battle issue. Perfectly centered copy not only has white pages, it has a beautiful, clean, white cover. Outstanding eye appeal on this one!

ff26.jpg