• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltiome on site grading confirmed

8 posts in this topic

Now that it is confirmed that on site grading will happen, is there any discount that is avail. for grading. I see their fees, but wanted to see if my 10% C.S. member discount applies or even the 20% from other sites???

Just a quick recommendation: I cannot emphasize enough that you need to get your books to them IMMEDIATELY. I recently flew out to Chicago Wizard for the sole purpose of taking advantage of the onsite grading and submitted eight pedigree books and although I provided the books to them when the doors opened on Saturday morning it was already too late...they had fallen seriously behind. I left Chicago without my books and received them the following Saturday. I enjoy the idea of onsite grading and don't mind spending the extra dollars for it...I'll just wait till they can actually guarantee onsite return before submitting again.