• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Spidies, a Hulk and some Demons walk into a bar...

32 posts in this topic

Hello all. I am still fighting the good fight but still not able to work so I need to clear out some of the books in my collection in hopes of raising some funds to pay for living expenses this month.

Take $15% off all remaining books.

In this thread we have:

ASM 150 CGC 9.4 (Double Cover) Price $130.00 SOLD

ASM 200 CGC 9.4 Price $80.00

Incredible Hulk 104 CGC 8.0 Price $40.00SOLD

Demon books priced individually OR take them as a lot for $360.00 $340.00plus shipping/insurance.

Demon 3 CGC 9.4 (Slab is Cracked) $50.00

Demon 4 CGC 9.6 $60.00

Demon 8 CGC 9.6 $60.00

Demon 9 CGC 9.6 $60.00

Demon 10 CGC 9.6 $60.00

Page 2

Demon 13 CGC 9.8 (Slab is cracked) $70.00

Demon 15 CGC 9.6 (Slab is cracked) $60.00

Payment forms accepted Paypal, Personal Check or Postal Money Order. Please note items paid by Check or Money Order will not be shipped until the payment has cleared the bank.

Shipping: Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. They will be via USPS Priority Mail insured at exact cost. I can fit several slabs safely into a medium flat rate box in order to minimize shipping costs.

There are no returns on CGC books

The pricing is a shot in the dark overall since I do not have access to GPA (and no this is not a solicitation for having people post GPA pricing in the thread. Please don't post information of that nature in the thread. GPA works hard to compile the information and deserve to be paid for their work.)

I am happy to consider reasonable offers so feel free to PM me.

As always :takeit: is king and takes priority.

Photo's on the way.

love me some Etrigan GLWTS!

Thank's Joe. Maybe you should bring you some Etrigan's home :baiting: Always open to an offer especially on multiple books.

I would if I didn't have a full run I'm going to be slowly slabbing. I have a #1 I"m hoping in the 9.0-9.4 range.

This thread is making my wallet itchy, someone please take the temptation away