• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fun Comics #56 CGC 8.5 Billy Wright Pedigree

21 posts in this topic

More Fun Comics #56 Billy Wright pedigree (DC, 1940) CGC VF+ 8.5 Off-white to white pages.

First cover appearance of Dr. Fate, and continues his origin from #55. Also featured is the first appearance of Congo Bill. Howard Sherman provided the cover and some interior art, while Bernard Baily and John Lehti fleshed out the rest of the issue's art. Jerry Siegel and Baily also contributed stories.

Overstreet 2012 VF 8.0 value = $6,315; VF/NM 9.0 value = $11,158 (mid value is roughly $8,736.50).

CGC census: 2 higher. I own the Church copy, which is the highest graded at 9.2.

This same book sold in February 2012 for $8,962.50. Obviously I purchased it for less. It is a gorgeous copy and you will likely not find it for under Guide again!

$8,000.00

FREE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

Payments can be via paypal, check, money order or wire transfer. Checks must clear first.

Awesome book Mark!!!!! Very reasonable price too! Right now Danielle is breathing a sigh of relief that the Spectre doesn't appear on the cover of this one.. :grin:

He is there. :gossip:

:baiting:

Poor Danielle. :facepalm:

(tsk) It's not nice to post amazing awesome deals when I don't have the money to spend on them!

Seriously, that is one great deal and I wish I had the $8k to spend on something like this.

:hi:

90 day payment plans are available. :banana:

per pm - I'll take it (thumbs u

Check my last one. (thumbs u

Thanks Mark :grin: