• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

METROPOLIS NEW TIME PAYMENT PLAN

13 posts in this topic

In response to overwhelming demand, Metropolis offers new Time Payment

options to our customers. While these payment options are not available for every book in our inventory, they are available for the majority of our stock.

Please call (800) 229-6387 or e-mail orders@metropoliscomics.com if you

have any questions about a particular book.

The best thing about our new time payment plan is that at Metropolis we DO

NOT CHARGE INTEREST, at any time! Please read about our Time Payment options

below.

There is a $200 minimum per order for all options. All Time Payment orders

carry a 20% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. Options range from 30 to 90 days

depending on the desired item(s).

Please call (800) 229-6387 if you have any questions or are interested in putting something on time for periods that exceed 90 days.

All books will remain in our possession until full payment is received.

Thanks!

All Time Payment orders carry a 20% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT

Well that kinda sucks!..Why do some books carry a 30 days and some 90 days? 30 days seems like,"gimme the whole amount or you lose your deposit and the book goes back out for sale!" that's how it sounds.I think i'm all set as far as buying anything from your company..too cutthroat for me.

I've seen a lot of ways to head to the penalty box... but I don't recall anyone using full-frontal nudity in their avatar as the ticket...

Congratulations... boldly going where several have gone before...

Well that kinda sucks!..Why do some books carry a 30 days and some 90 days? 30 days seems like,"gimme the whole amount or you lose your deposit and the book goes back out for sale!" that's how it sounds.I think i'm all set as far as buying anything from your company..too cutthroat for me.

Hmmmmm.........a stupid avatar........and b*tching about Metropolis in his fourth post on the board.........gee.........I wonder where that hole Shuley has been lately? smirk.gif

And thanks for the time payments Metropolis. I think they sound more than fair. 20% down is more than reasonable and no interest sounds like a good deal to me. It also sounds like you are willing to be a little flexible with those terms depending on the amount of the sale. And I really do appreciate you refusing to do business with the person_too_unaware_of_social_graces or two.....cough-shuley/TheRaven-cough......that hassle you. They waste your time and take books that I may want. So it's a win/win situation for us. smirk.gif

Hmmmmm.........a stupid avatar........and b*tching about Metropolis in his fourth post on the board.........gee.........I wonder where that hole Shuley has been lately?

Looks like Shuley's been "bugged"! It's also a little curious that Raven, Shuley, and gman are the only forum members to use chick-pix as their avatars? What's up with that??? confused.gif

At least when methhammer returned he tried to disguise himself for a little while behind the bogus bio information!

How is that cutthroat? They don't even have to offer a time payment plan at all.

And the non-refundable deposit is more than fair. They have to ensure that some @sshole dosen't come along and make them hold a book for 6 months, to eventually just wuss out of the whole deal.