• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heavy Metal #1

10 posts in this topic

It's not a CGC 9.8, but using JiveTurkeyMoFo's super popular thread as a sale's model, here's my hm#1, about a 9.0. Sorry my scanner cuts off portions, I did my best to scan and rescan. Will scan any particular section of the book for interested parties. Super glossy magazine and very flat. Few dents and dings here and there keep it from being super high grade. Pressable? If you're into that, I'm sure it could help.

$80.00 $75.00 $65.00 shipped in the US of A.

Paypal or Money order please.

HM1_zps0f0ab4d4.jpg

HM1bc_zpsc5785992.jpg

Gotta love that book. One big advantage over the JiveTurkeyMoFo 9.8's, you can read this one! GLWTS!

Mine were cheap enoigh that you could've bought one to read, and one to keep.

Still can't believe I sold em all!

GLWTS! Sharp book!

Gotta love that book. One big advantage over the JiveTurkeyMoFo 9.8's, you can read this one! GLWTS!

GLWTS! Sharp book!

I know! I have a few in reserve myself. Now's your chance to get back a really nice reading copy if youre having regrets! :baiting:

Price drop to $75.00 shipped in the US of A.

GLWTS! Sharp book!

I know! I have a few in reserve myself. Now's your chance to get back a really nice reading copy if youre having regrets! :baiting:

I kept a 9.6 and a handful of raw ones for myself, but thanks. :foryou:

GLWTS! Sharp book!

I kept a 9.6 and a handful of raw ones for myself, but thanks. :foryou:

So youve been hoarding like me! Good for you :D

GLWTS! Sharp book!

I'm thinking of having all the ones I bought off you resubed and given pedigree status...from the "Mofo Collection" :grin: