• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Avengers #100 and Marvel Premier #1 - 2 Bronze Age Keys - $20+Shipping SOLD

18 posts in this topic

I have a small lot of comics for sale this weekend. Pay Pal is fine and shipping is $3.50 per book in the USA. If you buy more than 1 shipping is FREE in the USA. Anywhere else and we can work it out.

Jungle Comics #85 1947 5.0 Bondage Cover. $45 OBO SOLD

Marvel Premier #1 1972 4.0 Origin of Warlock and Counter Earth. $15 OBO

The Avengers #100 1972 5.0 Barry Smith Cover & Art. $25 OBO

Tomb of Dracula #10 1973 7.0 1st App of Blade. $75 OBO SOLD

Cheers again faster friends. Super pleased with the deal. Shocked you couldnt find a US buyer for these.

High grade collectors. What are we gonna do with them? (shrug)

There is also to say that there’s been a lot of awesome deals here in the marketplace recently, so some people may already have overspent.

High grade collectors… you have to feed them with pricey 9.8s until they get disgusted… lol

Kidding apart, I love VF+ copies myself, but don’t mind lower grades if appearance is good, and that Avengers #100 is super-nice. (thumbs u

And the Premiere… I just got a beautiful VF copy from… the UK, so it’s a happy coincidence that yours travels to the UK… :)