• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Winners 21 CGC 5.0 Blue!

17 posts in this topic

A mixture of books for sale here. Feel free to make an offer!

All Winners #21 CGC Universal 5.0 Cream to offwhite. Gerber 8. Tough book to come across. $3100 shipped anywhere in the US! Now $3000.

Payment by Check, money order, or paypal +3%.

fwpxkz.jpg

Thanks for looking,

AJ

Batman #2 raw, I grade it a 1.0. Missing the top right corner, and has a few store stamps. Complete, supple with everything attached. Nice Joker story and splash. A good restoration project! Guide good is $1800, asking less than half for this one. Moved to EBay.

mc6bdx.jpg

Hi Ankur:

I am sorry to hear that you haven't heard from RichardB7521. Please note the HoS and Probation list has a 30 day waiting period on transactions, as indicated here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4949997#Post4949997 I hope that in the next 3 weeks you hear from Richard if you do not please follow the instructions on how to report your difficulties.