• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The SHADOW.....high grade BLB's, Autographed

12 posts in this topic

For sale is a set of all three of the Shadow BLB's....autographed by Maxwell Grant / Walter Gibson. Pictures will come up later this evening. These are VERY nice with only some slight corner wear on a couple of edges. Pages are FANTASTIC. These are only available as a set and haven't seen the light of day since a Wooley's Auction several million years ago. These don't show up as nice as this too often and will be offered here first before auction. Shipping to USA is included. Overseas probably won't work for these, as I can't insure this high a value.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The Living Death

The Master of Evil

The Ghost Makers

Set of 3...... $ 1500

..... thanks guys. I don't normally grab BLB's but they were so nice and I always liked the Shadow. Looking through eBay and Heritage archives I noticed a lot of neat one's. They may not find a market here, but they're neat enough to hang on to for a while. GOD BLESS....

Why? I think they’re perfectly at home here. Although they are not comics they are quintessential "Golden age"… ;)

..... yeah, when I first became a serious collector in the early 70's, they were very much a part of the scene at the few shows at the time. These are priced a bit aggressively for the boards.... I think the boards are very bargain oriented and these are a niche item for most of us. I think characters like the Shadow played a big role in the direction that comics took in the early days. I for one wouldn't mind another Shadow movie..... I liked the last one and always loved the Kaluta comic series. GOD BLESS...