• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.9 or 10.0 with sig on first page?

10 posts in this topic

I have several 9.9's I've submitted, and this is just as nice. I'd put money on it. It just has the artists signature the OO got 20 years ago. I too, am waiting for CGC's response.

I have several 9.9's I've submitted, and this is just as nice. I'd put money on it. It just has the artists signature the OO got 20 years ago. I too, am waiting for CGC's response.

Oh, you are talking about a blue label with an interior sig! My bad, bud. There have been a couple threads on that, and I don't think one has been presented.

Oh, you are talking about a blue label with an interior sig! My bad, bud.

Numbnuts.

Numbnuts.

Cheeky.

Numbnuts.

Cheeky.

lol