• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Game of Thrones

155 posts in this topic

Now you got me wanting to check out the books.

Books are fantastic. Their scope is beyond definition. I cannot begin to imagine how Martin can keep it all straight. I would also recommend The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. These are great reads.

Actually if you would reimburse my shipping cost after the fact I would ship the 1st 2 books of The Kingkiller Chronicles to u. I may not like MCS but I am actually a nice guy. ;)

I appreciate the offer and may take you up on it one day. I'm probably going to try Game of Thrones first. My son has them and I've just been too lazy to try them.

U will love them (GoT). Just check some reviews for The Name of the Wind and if u decide u want them just PM me.

I'm trying to get all the Game of Thrones issues. I'm only missing a few, the Mile High Variants. They are charging crazy money for their variants. What's the deal?! Are they taking advantage of completist.

I'm trying to get all the Game of Thrones issues. I'm only missing a few, the Mile High Variants. They are charging crazy money for their variants. What's the deal?! Are they taking advantage of completist.

I think that is the name of the game in this industry unfortunately.

Mile High charging crazy prices? You don't say. :whatev:

The Patrick Rothfuss series is so good....

I am actually sad when I finish his books for the first time because I don't want them to end.

I loan these out to family and friends, and they all get addicted.

Crazy good story.

I think that is the name of the game in this industry unfortunately.

I buy variants from all over and I've never seen prices like this. Oh well someone will sell off their run one day haha.

I've been collecting since day one. It's been going up every season but this year. I wonder why? More and more people watching?! I guess all the collectors have theirs now.

Do you have the prequel comics, The Hedge Knight?

It's a good read.

Yeah I have the first two sets of Hedge Knight. I thought they were going to keep it going with JetComics. I haven't heard much since last summer. I guess GRRM is pretty busy haha.