• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playboy set from January,1970 to December,1989:$2,000 (Or Best Offer)+Shipping

5 posts in this topic

Have every Playboy magazine from January,1970 to December,1989 and am looking to sell these two decades as a whole.You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this collection.This set of 240 Playboy magazines is in "Good" to "Very Good" overall condition, with several in "Fine" shape.Cost of this collection is $2,000, plus shipping.Shipping will be via USPS Large Flat-Rate boxes & with "Signature Confirmation" the cost per box is about $20. It will take somewhere between 15 and 20 boxes to ship this collection. If you can pick this set up - I live on Long Island - you can eliminate the cost of shipping. By the way, all these Playboys are stored in chronological order in black vinyl Playboy library cases.

RE: Spamming

I think its fine, Its not like he's relisting these week after week after week... Seems that he's selling a few different collections with different start and end dates.

And there are plenty of magazine collectors on our board that might be interested in a collection of this type.

And he's posting in the right forum (and even posting his ebay listings in the right ebay/dealer forum).

If he's just here to sell his books, and he plays by the rules (which he is from my perspective) that's his prerogative.

I'll take a seller listing books (in his own thread even!) and playing by the rules, over some of the newbie ridiculousness any day!