• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Best Magazine Set 2012 (+ Ten):Playboy 9.4 #1 - 9.4 #21

1 post in this topic

The first 21 Playboy magazines "Dressed to the Nines", and all 21 with "WHITE Pages"! Begins with Hef-signed 9.4 Original 1st Edition (December,1953) featuring Marilyn Monroe on the cover and inside, and runs straight through to a 9.4 V2#9 (September,1955), which, interestingly enough is Marilyn Monroe's second cover appearance with Playboy. This set has an average grade of slightly better than 9.4 and features many of the highest graded early Playboys in existence. Ebay Item #:271188993726. This is my "CGC Best Magazine Set 2012" (which was for the first eleven Playboys) plus the next ten issues (November'54 through September'55). My ebay seller ID is "roberts5928" and the BIN is $425,000. Will listen to serious offers. Have several pictures up of this extra-special Playboy collection, one I believe to be the best of its kind in the world.