• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thirdgreenham presents...the inaugural CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest

185 posts in this topic

Plus,a booby prize will be given for last place. Last place is defined as the person who has participated in all the rounds and has the lowest score. You can not sign up, do nothing and win the booby prize.

So if I sign up and submit a guess of eleventy-seven for each comic I can win a booby prize?

Eleventy-seven is not one of CGC's grades given. Please refer to this list:

What about NG? (shrug)

NG is not a grade. :P

Let's refer to NG as the Oakland from now on.

:news: Hi all! I just changed the start date to May the 1st. I'd like to have as many people join in as possible, so starting it so quickly wasn't too bright.

If you're reading this, the more the merrier. Come on in, the water's fine! :D

Andy

Depending on the end date, I'll try the game.

How long will it run for because I will still go to my Walt Disney World holiday, even if all rounds are not done yet. :cool:

20 books, 2 books per round, 10 rounds. Each round is 48 hours, so, this contest "should" be over sometime right around May 21st.

Glad to see a good reception. It would be nice if we can get around 100 participants. :wishluck: