• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days -- October 4-6, 2013

55 posts in this topic

Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) and Simon Bisley are first guests announced, off to a good start!

Yeah, those are interesting guests. Heder might as well start on the con circuit because with his unusual look he's never going to hit big-time so might as well reap the autograph rewards.

The Austin City Limits music fest is that same weekend which means there will be a conflict with that. A lot of people come up from Austin and a lot of people from DFW will be going down for that.

When you have a line-up like Depeche Mode, The Cure, Kings of Leon, Muse, and 50 other bands, it's going to be a busy concert. Mind you, it's a 3 day concert and they do it two weekends in a row, but the first weekend is already sold out.

Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) and Simon Bisley are first guests announced, off to a good start!

Yeah, those are interesting guests. Heder might as well start on the con circuit because with his unusual look he's never going to hit big-time so might as well reap the autograph rewards.

The Austin City Limits music fest is that same weekend which means there will be a conflict with that. A lot of people come up from Austin and a lot of people from DFW will be going down for that.

When you have a line-up like Depeche Mode, The Cure, Kings of Leon, Muse, and 50 other bands, it's going to be a busy concert. Mind you, it's a 3 day concert and they do it two weekends in a row, but the first weekend is already sold out.

Well, maybe we'll be able to walk across the lobby and get on the escalator without having to rub against a hundred other people trying to do the same thing. That'd be a nice change over this past weekend.

We're just anxious for some (any) news so we can start planning.

lol lol lol

You do know that Mark Walters is involved, right? What you've described doesn't even compute... right along with advertising or sponsorship. :facepalm:

Sweet!

My Dime Press #4 and SDCC #2 may be getting Ron Perlman sigs at this show. I don't collect much in the way of modern books, but I really dig the Hellboy universe.

Also Anthony Daniels is one of the few main cast members for the original Star Wars trilogy that hasn't signed my Sig Series Star Wars book.

I can't wait!