• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$125 Golden Age Bulletman Mighty Midget Rare Variant UNIQUE?? Today Only!

4 posts in this topic

This is one of the comics that would have been affixed to a copy of Captain Marvel Adventures # 20 with the blue advertisement on the back cover. THIS TITLE is NOT Listed in the Overstreet Price Guide. The Golden Arrow,RICE Captain Marvel Jr. and Captain Marvel variants are listed in Overstreet with the same variant back cover as follows: Good 2.0 $340.00, Very Good 4.0 $680.00

I will let the market decide the value of this rare gem. Note: The aforementioned listings are found under Mighty Midget Comics in Overstreet

$125 Shipped

All offers will be considered. Thread will close at 9PM EST!! If this does not find a home it will remain in my collection.

:takeit: trumps PMs

MightyMidgetFC_zpsa76faa9e.jpg

MightyMidgetBC_zpsfd316f12.jpg

Too cool. I was just reading about these in overstreet last night. Too bad you can't find a copy of captain marvel adventures that is missing one. They are worth good money still together.

True dat.... It would be more desirable to have the Mighty midget comic affixed to the Captain Marvel Adventures # 20, in its original state of course (thumbs u