• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Moved to eBay

4 posts in this topic

I am reluctantly parting ways with my Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born variants and decided to offer them up here before trying eBay.

My Feedback Thread

My eBay Feedback

No probies or HOS members.

Paypal, Check and MO are all accepted.

All copies are 9.8 SS, most are multi-sig copies. Pictures of the first 6 books can be seen here!

DT: Gunslinger Born # 2 Variant 9.8 Signed by Peter David and David Finch - SOLD

DT: Gunslinger Born # 3 Variant 9.8 Signed by Leinel Yu - (1 of only 5 Copies in this HTF Grade) - SOLD

DT: Gunslinger Born # 4 Variant 9.8 signed by Steve McNiven (label error) - SOLD

The CGC label misidentifies this book as being from the Battle at Jericho Hill series. I never bothered to have the error fixed because I planned to resubmit the book after obtaining Peter David's signature on it.

DT: Gunslinger Born # 5 Variant 9.8 Signed by Peter David and Robin Furth - SOLD

DT: Gunslinger Born # 6 Variant 9.8 Signed by Peter David and J. Scott Campbell - SOLD

DT: Gunslinger Born # 7 Variant 9.8 Signed by Peter David and Oliver Coipel- SOLD

Also asking $50 each for the following: (pics available in my set gallery ):

DT Gunslinger Born #1 Second Printing 9.8 Signed by Peter David and Robin Furth

DT Gunslinger Born #2 Second Printing 9.8 Signed by Peter David and Robin Furth

DT Gunslinger Born #3 Second Printing 9.8 Signed by John Romita Jr.

DT Gunslinger Born #4 Second Printing 9.8 Signed by Billy Tan