• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skin Trade by George RR Martin

9 posts in this topic

Huge fan of Martin obviously. Im more excited for this than any issues of Uber.

I also happen to like werewolves and blood so i guess its a perfect fit for Avatar.

Anyone else looking forward to this?

Due out 7/31

GEORGE RR MARTIN returns to comics with Skin Trade, the World Fantasy Award winning story that combines Martin's unique creative voice into a powerful vision of horror! Private investigator, Randi Wade sees the ravaged remains of innocent victims that have been savagely murdered and skinned. As the mysterious secrets of the Blackstone Manor begin to be uncovered, she gets ever closer to the monstrous truth…werewolves are real! George RR Martin combines his unmatched creative vision with the visceral illustrations of horror master Mike Wolfer to create something intensely unsettling. The first chapter of a new horror masterpiece is unveiled with Regular, Wraparound, Grisly and Skinned Retailer Incentive covers by series artist Mike Wolfer.

1268205_ful.jpg1268206_ful.jpg1268207_ful.jpg

Mabye tyrion will be in it.

GRRM should cut it out and focus.

I know. I was wondering today what HBO is going to do when they get to season 6. I mean we are already in season 3. Time flies when you are having fun.

Seasons 3 and 4 are supposed to comprise the third book.

The next two books are so large, it may take a while to get all that on the screen, but they'll have to integrate them or else we won't see Dany, Jon and Tyrion for a long time.

I can't really see AFFC and ADWD taking up more than a season each. They may be longer, but so much more actually happens in A Storm of Swords.