• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20 years of Marvel Comics (1/1960 to 12/1979) COMPLETED!

151 posts in this topic

So when's the sales thread? lol

Nah. I am sure as soon as a die my wife will sell them all for a song. Stay tuned. lol

Your wife needs a better game plan.

Mine has already informed me she will use the proceeds from my books to put in a pool :roflmao:

So when's the sales thread? lol

Nah. I am sure as soon as a die my wife will sell them all for a song. Stay tuned. lol

Your wife needs a better game plan.

Mine has already informed me she will use the proceeds from my books to put in a pool :roflmao:

I have told my wife and showed her certain comics and quoted current prices. I just think.....upon my dimise.....she get some dealer who offeres X amount.....that seems like a lot of cash....and take it. Which will be no where near to what all these comics are worth.

Whenever I am asked.....what's my collection worth.....I have no clue what to say. lol. I have over 20K items. Good luck to adding up current values with that number of comics. So even the original buyer is clueless as to value. lol.

Congrats! Awesome accomplishment! :headbang::golfclap:

Tell your wife that when you die you intend to honor the boardie tradition of going out in a Viking funeral blaze, set atop your books as your pyre. That oughtta get her to sharpen her game plan.

Wasn't the widow also burnt with the husband in a Viking funeral?