• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ON MAKING IT TO 10,000

51 posts in this topic

As of 3:34 P. D. T Fri. Aug 27 ' 04 Major Khaos has gone over 10,000 post. thumbsup2.gifflowerred.gif

All kidding aside that is one hell of a lot of posting. MAN 893whatthe.gif

Khaos (may i call you Khaos) before the others rip you a new one(and they will) just so you

know you are one of the reasons that i chose to come to these boards, You'r wit and rancker

are equal to none, so lets get this party started

hi.gif

Khaos - I speak for all of us when I say you're first 10,000 posts were the easiest and after that we are all in for a REALLY hard time! grin.gifstooges.gif

thumbsup2.gifMajorosity!

Damn right! I'm just getting warmed up!! devil.gif

How was the preview..... confused-smiley-013.gif

Khaos - I speak for all of us when I say you're first 10,000 posts were the easiest and after that we are all in for a REALLY hard time! grin.gifstooges.gif

thumbsup2.gifMajorosity!

confused.gif

thumbsup2.gifMajorosity!

confused.gif

popcorn.gif

thumbsup2.gifMajorosity!

SO AWESOME!!!!!

Seriously, this is one INCREDIBLE collection. I'll try to write something semi-extensive about the whole thing one of these days.

Oh, and there's going to be a THIRD auction with all the books they sent to CGC and various other Golden Age stuff at the end of October!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif