• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

These are my friend's books and have to be paid for by CHECK or M.O. ONLY....payable to him. None of these have been pressed or restored in his care. These have not been on the market for nearly 20 years. 2 week return allowed and time payments may be a possibility. USA shipping only...$ 10 ( no paypal )...........GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ASM 37 6.5.....OW...... $ 50

FF 6......2.5......OW/W..........$ 150 :news: SOLD

FF 17.....6.5....OW/W.......$ 150

FF 48......8.5/9.0.....OW/W......$ 750

FF 49.......9.0/9.2.....OW/W.....$ 650 :news: SOLD

FF 59.....6.5.......OW/W.....$ 50 ( Looks 9.4 but has light creases / bends from impact....might be pressable)

TOS 79 ....9.4......OW/W..... $ 200 ( GORGEOUS) :news: SOLD

.....No back cover scans, but no real problems there.

These are my friend's books and have to be paid for by CHECK or M.O. ONLY....payable to him. None of these have been pressed or restored in his care. These have not been on the market for nearly 20 years. 2 week return allowed and time payments may be a possibility. USA shipping only ( no paypal )...........GOD BLESS...

ASM 37 6.5.....OW...... $ 50

FF 6......2.5......OW/W..........$ 150

FF 48......8.5/9.0.....OW/W......$ 750

FF 49.......9.0/9.2.....OW/W.....$ 650

FF 59.....6.5.......OW/W.....$ 50 ( Looks 9.4 but has light creases / bends from impact....might be pressable)

TOS 79 ....9.4......OW/W..... $ 200 ( GORGEOUS)

.....No back cover scans, but no real problems there.

TOS 79 9.4 :takeit:

Dan

These books are all raw..... I forgot to mention that. They haven't been slabbed because Richard really doesn't have the time to wait. GOD BLESS.........

How are the staples on the FF6? Are they holding the cvr and cf and are they rusty?

No rust that I recall and no tanning. This is a nice solid book. GOD BLESS...